Tuesday 6 December 2016

My year in GRi11 2.0

Dear my future self . in my class 2016 Grill 2.0 I have been involved in lots of things i would never have expected to be involved in  like a dance! Being a member and being in such a cool Futsal team.

I have never been in a class with so many computers. I like it sometimes and other times not so much. For about 1 or 2 terms we talked about digital citizenship it has help me with being safe on instagram and all the social network. I know that out there, there are some scary people.

This year in grill 2.0 our 4 unties we have been focusing on are Hauro Showtime Environment Cultural diversity. Previously on tuesday we did some cultural sports with the sports cultural group because  term 4 has been about cultural diversity and learning about culture . I Was in the orgazion group we helped the food group do cultural food and our class dug in and ate it.

All of our work is digital so every week we do fast track.
Fast track is like were we  get set tasks like maths  and literacy we have one whole week to finish fast track if you  don't finish it in that time you have to finish it in your own time. and the end of most days we have to say if we gave our work today a honest effort.

Camp at sixtus lodge with my class grill 2.0 was cool we went for big walks which wasn't my favorite thing but other then that it was cool. We ride horses we did  camp activities and had fun every day.

Overall GRi11 2.0l has taught me awesome things this year and i have developed lots of skill on the computers.😀




No comments:

Post a Comment